1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- A place to find Scriptural Refuge for your Spirit, Body, & Soul
- A place to Be Uplifted in Your Walk with Your Heavenly Creator
- A place to help Support Straightening Your Path with The Living Word
- A place to Learn and Deepen your Relationship with Jesus
- A place to Discover Biblical Tools to Strengthen Your Faith in God
- A place to Encourage Your Guided Journey with The Holy Spirit
- A place to Commune & Fellowship with Christ’s Body
- A place to Prepare You for the Time Ahead Awaiting Jesus’ Return
- A place to Renew Your Identity in Jesus if You Seek Him
- A place where New Adventures Unveiled by God’s Spirit to Reconnect You to Him
- A place to Shine The Light of God’s Truth (Jesus Christ) in Your Life
It’s hoped you will find this topic space a blessing to your life, and are encouraged to share your thoughts, experiences, and commune with others. Whether you’re a Believer or would Like To Join Christ’s Family, please feel free to browse throughout the topics, contact the blog author, and visit-follow Holystic Living on Twitter, YouTube, and Website. Please be patient as these are being developed and will be updated soon. Please also donate to Holystic Living’s efforts if you’re led to by God’s Spirit, and we thank you in advance for your blessing. We’d like to bring God’s Message of Restoration, Reconciliation, and Preparation for Christ’s Return as far as God Wills, so we appreciate your support. We’ll also provide Biblical Life Courses for your spiritual enrichment, as well as e-books to come soon!
God made you WHOLE and He intends to RESTORE you WHOLESOMELY. In Jesus’/Yeshuah’s (Hebrew for Jesus) Holy Name, may you be more encouraged in your faith each time you read this blog. Praise God!
** Statements, information, and/or product claims on this blog are not evaluated by the FDA & are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease nor substitute for medical advice or licensed professional treatment. Blog visitors are encouraged to seek advice from qualified professionals that support their life choices with God’s guidance and due diligence, and understand post contents are for personal information & educational purposes only.